Marin Shakespeare Company is one of the North Bay’s leading
performing arts organizations. As you venture into the rustic but
welcoming Forest Meadows Amphitheatre each summer, we hope you experience
the thrill of anticipation, the excitement of knowing you will hear
and see something extraordinary. Our performances entertain, enlighten,
thrill, tickle and tantalize as Shakespeare's words and characters
leap from the page to the stage.
Education/outreach programs continue year-round. Each year, over
3,500 students participate in programs including:
- In-school drama programs for 1,800 students at public elementary
schools serving large numbers of low-income families
- Year-round Shakespeare classes
- Summer Shakespeare camps
- Acting and Tech Intern Programs
- Student Matinees for 30+ schools
- Free Teen Touring Company performances at schools and senior
- Shakespeare at San Quentin, now in its 11th year.
We need your help to ensure these high quality programs will continue
to thrive in the year to come. Ticket sales and tuitions cover only
half of our annual budget. Your support is vital.
Please make as generous a tax-deductible donation as you can. Then
give yourself a hand for helping us make treasured Shakespearean
performances and valuable education programs available to the entire
community. We applaud you.
To make a tax-deductible donation using your credit card, click
2015 Donor Benefits
Become a Producer ($5000+)
Producers receive ALL individual benefits PLUS...
- Exclusive access to rehearsals of your play.
- Regular, insider-only, updates on the production process.
- 6 VIP Tickets to the opening night of your show.
- Title page program recognition.
Playwright's Circle ($2500+)
Director's Circle benefits plus tan autographed headshot of a Marin
Shakespeare Star Actor.
Director’s Circle ($1000 +)
Star Performer benefits plus a bottle of wine and two Marin Shakespeare
Star Performer ($500+)
Supporting Cast benefits plus 4 VIP Rewards, 4 VIP Friend Vouchers.
Lead Player ($250+)
Supporting Cast benefits plus 2 VIP Rewards, 2 VIP Friend Vouchers.
Supporting Cast ($100+)
Invitation to a donor appreciation event.
Your name proudly listed in the summer Mainstage playbill.
- Complimentary Beer or Wine at the Forest Meadows Cafe &
- Complimentary Seat Cushion
- VIP Friend Voucher - Allows you to extend the above VIP REWARDS
to the friends of your choosing.
2015 Corporate Sponsor Benefits
Thank you gifts for corporate sponsors are designed to give you
visibility and to allow you to invite clients and/or staff to experience
the value of your contribution to the community. We welcome both
cash and in-kind gifts. All corporate packages will be designed
to meet your specific needs.
Season Sponsors ($2,500+)
- Your logo and company description in our summer
- Sponsor listing on posters, flyers and web site.
- A thank you banner displayed at Forest Meadows for the entire
- Complimentary tickets good for the performances of your choice.
Additional Corporate Visibility opportunities
- Your flyer can be stuffed in 10,000 playbills.
- Sponsorship of tickets or ticket envelopes get your ad out to
over 10,000 ticket buyers. ($1,000+)
- Ask about buying a playbill ad!
- Complimentary tickets available for promotions and give-aways
Supporting Businesses ($500+ in cash or in-kind gifts)
- Playbill acknowledgement as a Supporting Business.
Two tickets good for the performance of your choice.
Events at Forest Meadows
- Host a client or staff appreciation reception
at a performance for a smart way to entertain and reward your
All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed
by law. (Tax I.D. #68-0201240) Every gift, regardless of amount,
is vital to the continued success and growth of Marin Shakespeare
Company. We accept gifts by check and credit card, gifts of appreciated
stock or other assets, and donations of used vehicles.
To make a donation, contact Lesley Currier
at 415/499-4485 or
Or mail your check or credit card information to :
Marin Shakespeare Company
P.O. Box 4053
San Rafael, CA 94913
Many thanks for your support which allows us to thrive as a cultural and