We welcome In-kind donations!
- Housing for out-of-town actors, June through September.
- Use of a vehicle for out-of-town actors, June through September.
- Frequent Flyer Miles.
- Classroom space for after school and weekend classes.
- Construction Materials (used OK): plywood, lumber.
- Old Editions of Shakespeare.
- Quality carpentry tools.
- Storage space for costumes.
- Ushers for the Mainstage season.
- Donations of Raffle Items and Services.
- A digital camera that is Mac compatible.
- LCD computer monitor.
Contact us at 415/ 499-499-4485
or by e-mail management@marinShakespeare.org
Box Office Telephone: 415/499-4488
890 Belle Ave, San Rafael, CA, 94901