Thank you for your tax-deductible Gift!
Marin Shakespeare Company is one of the North Bay’s leading performing arts organizations. As you venture into the rustic but welcoming Forest Meadows Amphitheatre each summer, we hope you experience the thrill of anticipation, the excitement of knowing you will hear and see something extraordinary. Our performances entertain, enlighten, thrill, tickle and tantalize as Shakespeare’s words and characters leap from the page to the stage.
Education/outreach programs continue year-round. Each year, over 4,500 students participate in programs including:
- Creative Dramatics for 2,000 students at public elementary schools serving large numbers of low-income families
- Shakespeare Workshops for 1,000 middle and high school students
- Year-round Shakespeare classes at 514 Fourth Street, San Rafael
- Summer Shakespeare camps for ages 5 through teenagers
- Acting and Tech Intern Programs
- Student Matinees for 30+ schools
- Free Teen Touring Company performances at schools and senior centers
- Shakespeare Classes at eight California State prisons, using the power of Shakespeare to inspire inmates to learn, grow, set positive goals, and transform their lives.
We need your help to ensure these high quality programs will continue to thrive in the year to come. Ticket sales and tuitions cover only half of our annual budget. Your support is vital.
Please make as generous a tax-deductible donation as you can. Then give yourself a hand for helping us make treasured Shakespearean performances and valuable education programs available to the entire community. We applaud you.
To make a tax-deductible donation using your credit card, click here: TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS
Immortal Bard Circle ($25,000+)
Director’s Circle benefits plus be a Season Sponsor.
Great Globe Circle ($10,000+)
Director’s Circle benefits plus be a Sponsor of any program of your choice.
Shakespeare Circle ($5,000+)
Director’s Circle benefits plus be a Sponsor of the play of your choice.
Producer’s Circle ($2,500+)
Director’s Circle benefits plus tickets for two to a Shakespeare Dinner.
Director’s Circle ($1,000+)
Cushion and drink vouchers for six.
Star Performer ($500+)
Cushion and drink vouchers for four.
Lead Player ($250+)
Cushion and drink vouchers for two.
Supporting Cast ($100+)
Spearcarrier benefit & invitation to special events.
Your name proudly listed in the summer playbill.
Corporate Sponsor Benefits
Thank you gifts for corporate sponsors are designed to give you visibility and to allow you to invite clients and/or staff to experience the value of your contribution to the community. We welcome both cash and in-kind gifts. All corporate packages will be designed to meet your specific needs.
Season Sponsors ($2,500+)
- Your logo and company description in our summer playbill.
- Sponsor listing on posters, flyers and web site.
- A thank you banner displayed at Forest Meadows for the entire season.
- Complimentary tickets good for the performances of your choice.
Additional Corporate Visibility opportunities
- Your flyer can be stuffed in 10,000 playbills. ($1,500+)
- Sponsorship of tickets or ticket envelopes get your ad out to over 10,000 ticket buyers. ($1,000+)
- Ask about buying a playbill ad!
- Complimentary tickets available for promotions and give-aways
Supporting Businesses ($500+ in cash or in-kind gifts)
- Playbill acknowledgement as a Supporting Business. Two tickets good for the performance of your choice.
Events at Forest Meadows
- Host a client or staff appreciation reception at a performance for a smart way to entertain and reward your business contacts.
All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. (Tax I.D. #68-0201240) Every gift, regardless of amount, is vital to the continued success and growth of Marin Shakespeare Company. We accept gifts by check and credit card, gifts of appreciated stock or other assets, and donations of used vehicles.
To make a donation, contact Lesley Currier at 415/499-4485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your check or credit card information to :
Marin Shakespeare Company
P.O. Box 4053
San Rafael, CA 94913
Many thanks for your support which allows us to thrive as a cultural and educational resource!